Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Warm Welcome

It's with eager anticipation and a new found inspiration that I am starting up this fresh blog. The idea is simple but my hopes for it seemingly limitless. Here I plan to provide information, ideas, thoughts, questions - the more interactive the better - relating to the things that are most important in my life and that I believe sharing with you, the reader, could potentially prove beneficial. I'll focus on yoga as I live it, food and recipes as I create and enjoy them, love as I embrace it, and life as it leads me. I'm a strong believer that we create our own joy, our own health, our own love, and that the daily decisions we make influence all of these components in our lives. We all want to feel our best because only then can we approach the world with a calm and open mind, only then can we do good and love fully. So here's to health, wellness, compassion, and peace!

3 comments:

  1. How great that you're starting another blog, I will be here every day reading!
    You are a very true and inspiring and adventureous sort, and I can't wait to check in daily to follow travails of Adri..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful beginning to a sweet, sunny sunday, adri. admist the "stuff" of life, this is a beautiful reminder for me to keep it simple. you are a power of example. love light life. xoxo caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful platform to share expandsive energy together. Thanks so much for offering your creative expressions with us. peace out peace within pam

    ReplyDelete